Sunday, April 1, 2012

Photo Of The Day (POTD)

The amount of pictures I process (and therefore post) has greatly diminished over the past few months.  This is due to many excuses, with a busy semester being the primary one.  But there should be nothing stopping me from spending the ~10 minutes to process and post one picture from my ever growing catalog every day. This method worked well with my Mediterranean Cruise pictures, with me posting 100 pictures to facebook in just over 3 months.  

So starting today (April 1st) I will begin posting a Photo Of The Day (POTD) on this blog.  It will likely not be a picture taken on that day, but you never know.  It may or may not come with a description, depends on the picture and the day.  I hope people (Miguel) enjoy seeing these pictures and this leads to me being more proactive with posting pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment